A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Avila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Avila is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avila
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Avila Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Avila, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Avila graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Avila has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra G Avila MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra G. Avila practice?
- Dr. Sandra Avila has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Avila practices Family Medicine near Arleta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Canada Flintridge, CA and Los Angeles, CA.