Learn more about Dr. Sandra Avila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Avila is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avila
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Avila Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Avila, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Avila graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Avila has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra G Avila MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra G. Avila practice?
- Dr. Sandra Avila has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Avila practices Family Medicine near Azusa, CA.
See Azusa Family Physicians.