A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Avila, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Avila graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Avila has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avila accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Avila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra G. Avila practice?
Dr. Sandra Avila practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Covina, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ola Avila, Dr. Saundra Avila, Dr. Sasha Avila, Dr. Zandra Avila