A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Cremers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Cremers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Cremers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cremers graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Cremers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Cremers practice?
- Dr. Sandra Cremers has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Cremers practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.