A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Cremers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cremers graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cremers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cremers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Cremers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Cremers practice?
Dr. Sandra Cremers practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ola Cremers, Dr. Sandy Cremers, Dr. Sasha Cremers, Dr. Saundra Cremers