A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Grimes is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimes
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Grimes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Ruth Grimes MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandra R. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Sandra Grimes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Grimes practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.