A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Hofmann, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hofmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Lee Hofmann MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Hofmann practice?
- Dr. Sandra Hofmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Hofmann practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Hematologists.