The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Hofmann
Dr. Sandra Hofmann, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Hofmann is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Parkland Memorial Hospital and Dallas County Hospital District. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Hofmann has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Sandra Hofmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Syed Rizvi
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. Aurelia Schmalstieg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Brett Moran
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi22