A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Labak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Labak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Labak graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Labak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Terese Labak DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra T. Labak practice?
- Dr. Sandra Labak has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Labak practices Family Medicine near Hinckley, IL.
See Hinckley Primary Care Doctors.