A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Leber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Leber is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leber graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Leber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Lynn Leber DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Leber practice?
- Dr. Sandra Leber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Leber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.