A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Gould is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Gould, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gould has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Michael Gould MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanford M. Gould practice?
- Dr. Sanford Gould has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Gould practices Internal Medicine near Jackson Heights, NY.
See Jackson Heights Internists.