Learn more about Dr. Sang Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Choi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Choi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Hyok Choi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sang H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Sang Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sang Choi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Palm Harbor Surgeons.