Learn more about Dr. Sang Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Choi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Choi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang H Choi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sang H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Sang Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sang Choi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and Clarkston, MI.
See New Port Richey Surgeons.