A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Choi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Choi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Choi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang H Choi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sang H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Sang Choi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sang Choi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Palm Harbor Orthopedic Surgeons and Palm Harbor Surgeons.