A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Choi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Choi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sang H. Choi practice?
Dr. Sang Choi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Palm Harbor Surgeons.