A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Choi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Choi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang H Choi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sang H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Sang Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sang Choi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and Clarkston, MI.
See New Port Richey Surgeons.