Learn more about Dr. Sang Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Il Lee MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sang I. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sang Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sang Lee practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.