A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangameshwar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangameshwar Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangameshwar Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
- UTMB at Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangameshwar Patel Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sangameshwar P. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sangameshwar Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sangameshwar Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.