A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Agarwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Agarwal practice?
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.