A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Agarwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Agarwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Agarwal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.