A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Agarwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Agarwal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Agarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.