A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Logani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Logani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Logani, MBA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Logani graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Logani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Logani MBA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Logani practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Logani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Logani practices Ophthalmology near Reseda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Reseda Ophthalmologists.