A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Yathiraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Yathiraj, Neurology, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Yathiraj, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Cancer
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yathiraj graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yathiraj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Yathiraj MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Yathiraj practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Yathiraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Yathiraj practices Neurology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Neurologists.