Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 3rd, 2016

Overall very caring physician and staff. Extremely resourceful and helpful.

Apr 8th, 2016

Felt better after talking toDr Palta. Staff is the BEST. Wait time is a problem if you are in a rush

Jan 28th, 2016

I highly recommend This doctor. He is very dedicated to his work

Sep 16th, 2015

very polite and excellent bedside manners

THANKS DR. PALTA show details THANKS DR. PALTA
Sep 11th, 2015

KNOWLEDGEABLE, POLITE WITH EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS. I WENT TO ER TWICE AND WAS TOLD I HAVE PANIC ATTACKS. THANKS TO DR PALTA, HE DIAGNOSED ME WITH ARHYTHMIA. AND I HAD ABLATION WITH DR TURITTO, SHE WAS SUPERB! NOW I HAVE NO SO CALLED PANIC ATTACKS

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 25th, 2012

Only issue is that the receptionist/s must be advised of Patient Privacy when asking patients for information. They should not be asking the patient(s)about their social security,personal or or medical information in the waiting area.The door to the receptionist office should be closed shut for each patient interview.

Sep 9th, 2012

very courteous staff

Feb 13th, 2012

Dr Palta has been treating me for over a year.He has proformed 2 cath's on me and both times I was very pleased with the care he gave me His follow ups are excellent. He proforms all test as needed Takes a lot of time listening to me as far as what is bothering me.

Nov 14th, 2010

i went and thanked the person who recommended. Now my whole family sees him.

Jul 21st, 2010

I had to wait to see the cardiologist, but it was worth it. very pleasant staff, however crowded waiting room.