Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

2.0

Worst Doctor!!! show details Worst Doctor!!!
by H.U on Dec 31st, 2014

He was very rude and disrespectful. I told him I didn't feel good and he told him I went the hopsital and they didn't find anything. He told me " what do you expect me to do" , then he rushed me out of his office and told me to stop having sex.

Mother of two show details Mother of two
by Erika Palomares on May 1st, 2013

very arrogant and rude.

Don't go there show details Don't go there
Mar 27th, 2013

I took my daughter for an ear infection and he had a very bad attitude and told me to change Dr. Just because I asked a question about my daughters weight. He was taking patients who were paying first and they didn't care about the order of patients appointment. My daughter has medi-cal !

RUDE OLD MAN show details RUDE OLD MAN
by Ely on Mar 13th, 2013

Rude man only cares about making money.

Honest and experienced show details Honest and experienced
May 11th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Pacheco. I was able to get an appointment the same day I called in. He diagnosed my problems correctly something that other doctors I had been going to could not do. I do not know what the other person that wrote the review for him is talking about. Doctors can't see a person for free and for me to get a very experienced doctor for the price I paid is a great deal. He was very honest and did not make me take some unnecessary testing which some other doctors have done in the past. If you want one of the best doctor in Los Angeles to see you go see Dr. Pacheco.

Money Hugry Doctor show details Money Hugry Doctor
Dec 9th, 2010

This Dr. disgusts me, all he cares about is the insurance and the copay. I could of been dying, but all he cared about was the money. After I paid, keep in mind before he even saw me, we spent a total of 5 minutes or less in the examination room and sent me out. I had to go to my Family Dr.You would think with all the money he could have decent chairs and a clean office with friendly staff. The times that I've been there i've seen new staff every time. This doctor needs to get his practice and attitude together. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.2 thumbs down.