Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

1.5

QUACK QUACK show details QUACK QUACK
by JAMES DANIEL SWAYNGIM on Apr 8th, 2015

THIS QUACK IS A ROUGH QUACK.. HAD MANY MILITARY PHYSICALS HE MADE THEM NICE AFTER HIS WAS SO ROUGH HE ANSWERS PHONE BUT ACTS LIKE WORKER

Jan 30th, 2015

Dr.Santos Pacheco, is so rude. I took my mom for a regular check up and when he entered the room he rudely told me " oh no no you have to get out, wait for your mom in the waiting room. Only me and the patient." But at first I thought it was because he was busy or something, then I took my dad for a visit because he was having so much pain starting from his waist, down his right leg to his toe. The front desk nurse/ receptionist/ assistant because she practically does everything for him. Was extremely rude that day my dad asked to be seen she said no, because there was no room for him ( when the waiting room was literally empty). My dad begged her and told her if at least he could have some medication until the day of his appointment because it was going to be impossible to go back to work with that pain. Her answer was sorry you have to wait until your appointment or you can go to the ER.

Worst Doctor!!! show details Worst Doctor!!!
by H.U on Dec 31st, 2014

He was very rude and disrespectful. I told him I didn't feel good and he told him I went the hopsital and they didn't find anything. He told me " what do you expect me to do" , then he rushed me out of his office and told me to stop having sex.

Mother of two show details Mother of two
by Erika Palomares on May 1st, 2013

very arrogant and rude.

Don't go there show details Don't go there
Mar 27th, 2013

I took my daughter for an ear infection and he had a very bad attitude and told me to change Dr. Just because I asked a question about my daughters weight. He was taking patients who were paying first and they didn't care about the order of patients appointment. My daughter has medi-cal !

Worst Doctor EVER show details Worst Doctor EVER
Mar 22nd, 2013

This is the worst doctor I have ever went to. He rushed me out of his office when I had an appointment. He prescribes me medication without asking me if I have had any kidney problems. And he was supposed to prescribe me a machine to check my blood sugar to monitor the medication. I call and ask him about that. And he tells me If I want to listen to my pharmacist instead of him, go ahead and I can also change doctors if I want. What an #$%$!

RUDE OLD MAN show details RUDE OLD MAN
by Ely on Mar 13th, 2013

Rude man only cares about making money.

Honest and experienced show details Honest and experienced
May 11th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Pacheco. I was able to get an appointment the same day I called in. He diagnosed my problems correctly something that other doctors I had been going to could not do. I do not know what the other person that wrote the review for him is talking about. Doctors can't see a person for free and for me to get a very experienced doctor for the price I paid is a great deal. He was very honest and did not make me take some unnecessary testing which some other doctors have done in the past. If you want one of the best doctor in Los Angeles to see you go see Dr. Pacheco.

Money Hugry Doctor show details Money Hugry Doctor
Dec 9th, 2010

This Dr. disgusts me, all he cares about is the insurance and the copay. I could of been dying, but all he cared about was the money. After I paid, keep in mind before he even saw me, we spent a total of 5 minutes or less in the examination room and sent me out. I had to go to my Family Dr.You would think with all the money he could have decent chairs and a clean office with friendly staff. The times that I've been there i've seen new staff every time. This doctor needs to get his practice and attitude together. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.2 thumbs down.