A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapna Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sapna Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sapna Shah, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sapna Ramesh Shah DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sapna R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sapna Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sapna Shah practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.