A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Morelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Morelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Morelli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morelli graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Morelli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Sinha Morelli MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sara S. Morelli practice?
- Dr. Sara Morelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Morelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hasbrouck Heights, NJ and Hoboken, NJ.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.