Learn more about Dr. Sara Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Pena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pena
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Pena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara R Pena MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara R. Pena practice?
- Dr. Sara Pena has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Pena practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.