A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Pena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Pena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara R. Pena practice?
Dr. Sara Pena practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.