A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Pena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Pena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Rosario Pena MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara R. Pena practice?
- Dr. Sara Pena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Pena practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.