A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Sacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Sacco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Sacco, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacco graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sacco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Elizabeth Sacco MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Sacco practice?
- Dr. Sara Sacco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Sacco practices Neurology near Matthews, NC.
See Matthews Neurologists.