Learn more about Dr. Sara Tarsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Tarsis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Tarsis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarsis graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tarsis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tarsis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara L. Tarsis practice?
Dr. Sara Tarsis practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.