- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Tolchin is Excellent. Dr. Tolchin has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Tolchin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adolescent Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolchin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolchin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
- Montefiore Medical Center North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tolchin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sara Tolchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara D. Tolchin practice?
Dr. Sara Tolchin practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.