A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Tolchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Tolchin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Tolchin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolchin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tolchin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Deborah Tolchin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sara D. Tolchin practice?
- Dr. Sara Tolchin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Tolchin practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.