A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Tolchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Tolchin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Tolchin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adolescent Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolchin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tolchin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tolchin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara D. Tolchin practice?
Dr. Sara Tolchin practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.