Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Zaleta
Dr. Sara Zaleta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kaufman, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zaleta is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Kaufman, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne. Dr. Zaleta has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara Zaleta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...