Dr. Sara Zuchowski Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sara Zuchowski?

Highly Recommend Her!!

Posted on September 17th, 2015

She is very nice and very knowledgeable. She was easy to talk to and was not judgmental or condescending in any way like some other doctors I have been to

Waste of time

Posted on July 17th, 2014

This place is terrible. The one receptionist is nasty and treats you like your not even human. The counseling is a waste of time. All they do is prescribe medications and more medications until you are addicted and popping pills all day. I give this place an F.

Marymount Hospital Location,

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Where shall I start? The first isssue is parking. You , in order to make it on time for your appt., you must floss the parking lot for 30 minutes to find a spot.According to the receptionist's at this particualr location, if you are 5 minutes late, you have to reschedule. Which I have come to find to be untrue. Next, is the attitudes or the receptionists. They treat you like a number,not a patient. If you are there for mental help, they are sure to let you know(the patient) that you are mental and you mean nothing to the office staff. Merely a number.Try getting a presciption called in on the day it is needed. I've made three (last) attempts at getting the medicine I need which is VITAL to my mental health. Each attempt went no where. No call back or call in from the male nurse that I always see running around like a chicken with his head cut off. The third and final attempt was today. I have decided that the staff, aside from my DR who I really like and is very understanding and plan to keep seeing, just not at this location, is itself in a state of mental disfuntion. How can I get the help I need if the counselor Im scheduled to see , has cancelled her appts. 3 out of 5 times? No one has ever called to tell me of her absence, I find out when I arrive. Nor does the office staff call to let me know that my Dr. is out of the office and that I will be seen by a 20 something year old, who then consults the so called head honcho, Dr Ranjan, who spent less then 10 min with me , and then sends me a bill for his service which I did not ask for or want, along with my insurance co-pay. Fortunately my DR has an office that she practices in elsewhere. The Cherek Center for Health and Wellness does not care about your health or your wellness, just your money.

Posted on June 18th, 2017