Psychiatrists

Westlake
29133 Health Campus Dr
Westlake, OH 44145
440-835-6212
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Waste of time  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2014

This place is terrible. The one receptionist is nasty and treats you like your not even human. The counseling is a waste of time. All they do is prescribe medications and more medications until you are addicted and popping pills all day. I give this place an F.

|  Marymount Hospital Location,  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Where shall I start? The first isssue is parking. You , in order to make it on time for your appt., you must floss the parking lot for 30 minutes to find a spot.According to the receptionist's at this particualr location, if you are 5 minutes late, you have to reschedule. Which I have come to find to be untrue. Next, is the attitudes or the receptionists. They treat you like a number,not a patient. If you are there for mental help, they are sure to let you know(the patient) that you are mental and you mean nothing to the office staff. Merely a number.Try getting a presciption called in on the day it is needed. I've made three (last) attempts at getting the medicine I need which is VITAL to my mental health. Each attempt went no where. No call back or call in from the male nurse that I always see running around like a chicken with his head cut off. The third and final attempt was today. I have decided that the staff, aside from my DR who I really like and is very understanding and plan to keep seeing, just not at this location, is itself in a state of mental disfuntion. How can I get the help I need if the counselor Im scheduled to see , has cancelled her appts. 3 out of 5 times? No one has ever called to tell me of her absence, I find out when I arrive. Nor does the office staff call to let me know that my Dr. is out of the office and that I will be seen by a 20 something year old, who then consults the so called head honcho, Dr Ranjan, who spent less then 10 min with me , and then sends me a bill for his service which I did not ask for or want, along with my insurance co-pay. Fortunately my DR has an office that she practices in elsewhere. The Cherek Center for Health and Wellness does not care about your health or your wellness, just your money.