A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Kennedy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kennedy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lynn Kennedy DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Sarah Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Kennedy practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.