A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Kennedy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kennedy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lynn Kennedy DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Sarah Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Kennedy practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.