Learn more about Dr. Sarah Lisanby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Lisanby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lisanby
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lisanby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Lisanby, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mental Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisanby graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lisanby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Hollingsworth Lisanby MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah H. Lisanby practice?
- Dr. Sarah Lisanby has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Lisanby practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.