Learn more about Dr. Sarah Lisanby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Lisanby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lisanby
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lisanby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Lisanby, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mental Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisanby graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lisanby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Hollingsworth Lisanby MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah H. Lisanby practice?
- Dr. Sarah Lisanby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Lisanby practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Durham Psychiatrists and Durham Geriatric Doctors.