A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Marshall is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Marshall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Community Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Anne Marshall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Sarah Marshall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Marshall practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.