A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Scheel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Scheel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheel graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Scheel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Catherine Scheel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah C. Scheel practice?
- Dr. Sarah Scheel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Scheel practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.