A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Shores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Shores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Shores, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shores graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Shores has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah B Shores DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah B. Shores practice?
- Dr. Sarah Shores has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Shores practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.