A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah C Smith DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Sarah Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Smith practices Family Medicine near Tarpon Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Westlake, OH.
See Tarpon Springs Family Physicians.