A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Carroll Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Carroll Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll Smith graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Carroll Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Carroll Smith DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Carroll Smith practice?
- Dr. Sarah Carroll Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Carroll Smith practices Family Medicine near Tarpon Springs, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Family Physicians.