A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Uffindell is Excellent. Dr. Uffindell has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uffindell graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uffindell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uffindell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Uffindell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah H. Uffindell practice?
Dr. Sarah Uffindell practices Neurology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Desert, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sadie Uffindell, Dr. Sallie Uffindell, Dr. Sally Uffindell, Dr. Sarina Uffindell