A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Uffindell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Uffindell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uffindell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Uffindell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Helen Uffindell MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah H. Uffindell practice?
- Dr. Sarah Uffindell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Uffindell practices Neurology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pinehurst, NC and Palm Desert, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurologists.