A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Way:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Way is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Way, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Way graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Way has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Shoemaker Way MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah S. Way practice?
- Dr. Sarah Way has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Way practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.