A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangalmurti graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mangalmurti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangalmurti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarang S. Mangalmurti practice?
Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Coopersburg, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.