A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangalmurti graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mangalmurti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarang Shrihari Mangalmurti MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarang S. Mangalmurti practice?
- Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Coopersburg, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.