Learn more about Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangalmurti
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mangalmurti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangalmurti graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mangalmurti has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarang Shrihari Mangalmurti MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarang S. Mangalmurti practice?
- Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sarang Mangalmurti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists and Bryn Mawr Cardiologists.