Family Physicians

Tuscany Commons
1720 E Venice Ave
2nd Floor
Venice, FL 34292
Locations and availability (4)

|  love this Dr wish i could have taken her with me when i moved  |  show details
by Dorothy Escobedo on Aug 7th, 2014

My family and I started seeing Dr Sookra after we relocated to the lake county area. She was the only Dr that would take time to listen to us and our concerns. She was the only one my stubborn husband would listen to. We all loved her very much ,she always made us feel comfortable and was always right on the money when it came to our health. We have since moved and so has she but I wish we could have taken her with us.

|  Best Doctor I have found in the area  |  show details
May 9th, 2014

After trying to find a Doctor that was compassionate and willing to listen, I found Dr Sookra. She is the best thing that has happened to our family. She is friendly, smart and knows how to take care of her patients. She even has a good personality, unlike most doctors who never smile and rush you in and out. I would HIGHLY recommend her !!!! I look forward to many years of finally having a GOOD doctor.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Raquel on Mar 24th, 2013

I'm a newcomer to the US from Canada. Dr Sookra just became my family doctor. She is very caring, good listener and very intelligent. The nurses also are very friendly. I can recommend her.