Learn more about Dr. Satoshi Furukawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satoshi Furukawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furukawa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furukawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satoshi Furukawa, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furukawa graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Furukawa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satoshi Furukawa MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Satoshi Furukawa practice?
- Dr. Satoshi Furukawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Satoshi Furukawa practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Cardiothoracic Surgeons.