Learn more about Dr. Satoshi Furukawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Satoshi Furukawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satoshi Furukawa, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furukawa graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Furukawa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Satoshi Furukawa MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Satoshi Furukawa practice?
- Dr. Satoshi Furukawa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Satoshi Furukawa practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Doylestown Cardiothoracic Surgeons.