Learn more about Dr. Satoshi Furukawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Satoshi Furukawa, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Furukawa graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Furukawa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Furukawa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satoshi Furukawa practice?
Dr. Satoshi Furukawa practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Reading Surgeons and Reading Cardiologists.