A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Vadde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadde
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Vadde Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadde graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Vadde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Satyasai Vadde MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad S. Vadde practice?
- Dr. Prasad Vadde has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Vadde practices Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Cardiologists.