A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prasad Vadde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadde
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadde graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Vadde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prasad Satyasai Vadde MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Prasad S. Vadde practice?
- Dr. Prasad Vadde has 1 office location.
Dr. Prasad Vadde practices Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Cardiologists.