A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Weiner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Weiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul J Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Saul J. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Saul Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Saul Weiner practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pediatricians.