A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Weiner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Weiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul J Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Saul J. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Saul Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Saul Weiner practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pediatricians.