A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savita Khosla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savita Khosla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savita Khosla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khosla graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Khosla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savita Sarin Khosla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Savita S. Khosla practice?
- Dr. Savita Khosla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Savita Khosla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mahwah, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Hackensack Obstetricians & Gynecologists.