A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Schenley Co:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Schenley Co is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Schenley Co, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Co graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Co has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Schenley Lim Co MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Schenley L. Co practice?
- Dr. Schenley Co has 4 office locations.
Dr. Schenley Co practices Neurology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rolling Hills Estates, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists.