Dr. Scot Fechtel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scot Fechtel?

Current Patient

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr. Fechtel is a wonderful and caring doctor. He is highly knowledgeable and willing to listen to his patients concerns and needs. I had seen someone else in the practice and was about to leave when I started seeing Dr. Fechtel and it was drastically different experience. I recommend him to all of my friends who need a neurologist. The most startling experience, I had with Dr. Fechtel was when I started a new med, he called me 24 hours later to see how it was going. I thought, that's nice but did not return his call because, what doctor really wants to talk to their patients after hours? The next day, he called again! He actually wanted to know how the meds were working! Still shocked that he calls his patients every night!! Love this doctor!

Great Doc!

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2015

You have to wait a long time to see him at every appointment but you can be assured that he will not rush you out the door. Extremely thorough, caring, compassionate doctor.

Posted on February 7th, 2014

Great doctor who REALLY cares about his patients' well being. Will recommend him to anyone needing a good neurologist.

Dr. Fechtel leaves no stone unturned

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I have chronic migraines and see Dr. Fechtel. He always takes time to listen before proceeding with care. He returns my phone calls. I always feel better for having seen him.

Best Migraine Doctor I have found so far in the Phoenix Metro Area.

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Doctor Fechtal is very caring and explains everything about migraines how they work and what can be done to make your life better. I have had chronic migraines all my life and also have A-Typical facial pain. Since I have lived in Phoenix I have looked around for a decent Doctor and Doctor Fechtal has been the best so far! Staff is very courteous too.

DR. SCOT G. FECHTAL BEST NEUROLOGIST IN AZ.

Posted on October 25th, 2010

DR FECHTAL IS A WONDERFULL NEUROLIGIST IN DIAGNOSING PROBLEMS CARING, SPENDING TIME LISTNING AND FOLLOW UP I TRULY AM GRATEFULL FOR ALL HIS HELP. THE OFFICE STAFF IS ALSO EXCELLENT. I FEEL IAM RECEIVING THE BEST CARE POSSIBLE AND VERY GRATEFULL TO HAVE FOUND HIM

Posted on October 8th, 2010

Dr Fechtel has been my Neurologist since I moved to Phoenix five years ago. He is caring and listens to what you have to say. In todays medical society when Drs only have limited time to see patients I never feel rushed out the door when I go to see him. More Drs should take his approach to medicine and patients. If something isn't working for me he always looks at alternatives. The office staff are always friendly and helpful and I have never had to wait more then ten minutes once I arrive at his office to see him.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

I've always been scared to see a neurologist which is why I had never seen one him prior to Dr. Fechtel. He makes me feel at ease & has been the best doctor that's helped relieve my migraine pain! I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from migraine pain!

Posted on June 7th, 2017