Sports Medicine Doctors, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Ahwatukee Foothills
Foothills Neurology
4530 E Muirwood Dr
Ste 111
Phoenix, AZ 85048
480-961-2365
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
Feb 7th, 2014

Great doctor who REALLY cares about his patients' well being. Will recommend him to anyone needing a good neurologist.

|  Dr. Fechtel leaves no stone unturned  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

I have chronic migraines and see Dr. Fechtel. He always takes time to listen before proceeding with care. He returns my phone calls. I always feel better for having seen him.

|  Best Migraine Doctor I have found so far in the Phoenix Metro Area.  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Doctor Fechtal is very caring and explains everything about migraines how they work and what can be done to make your life better. I have had chronic migraines all my life and also have A-Typical facial pain. Since I have lived in Phoenix I have looked around for a decent Doctor and Doctor Fechtal has been the best so far! Staff is very courteous too.

|  DR. SCOT G. FECHTAL BEST NEUROLOGIST IN AZ.  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

DR FECHTAL IS A WONDERFULL NEUROLIGIST IN DIAGNOSING PROBLEMS CARING, SPENDING TIME LISTNING AND FOLLOW UP I TRULY AM GRATEFULL FOR ALL HIS HELP. THE OFFICE STAFF IS ALSO EXCELLENT. I FEEL IAM RECEIVING THE BEST CARE POSSIBLE AND VERY GRATEFULL TO HAVE FOUND HIM

by Patti Palmere on Oct 8th, 2010

Dr Fechtel has been my Neurologist since I moved to Phoenix five years ago. He is caring and listens to what you have to say. In todays medical society when Drs only have limited time to see patients I never feel rushed out the door when I go to see him. More Drs should take his approach to medicine and patients. If something isn't working for me he always looks at alternatives. The office staff are always friendly and helpful and I have never had to wait more then ten minutes once I arrive at his office to see him.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2010

I've always been scared to see a neurologist which is why I had never seen one him prior to Dr. Fechtel. He makes me feel at ease & has been the best doctor that's helped relieve my migraine pain! I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from migraine pain!

by feedback-4-you on Mar 3rd, 2009 on yahoo.com

The general attitude of the office is bitchy. The doctor is not interested in feedback so the pettiness of the staff goes on unchecked since the office manager is immature and she's a large part of the problem. What a patient has to say is treated as an insult {rather than a more mature approach like accepting feedback}.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Sep 7th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Very professional "research" neurologist and well educated physician in every sense of the word. Being a neurologist, many times anyway, is a tough profession and it’s hard to find one that has experience, enthusiasm, and a solid resume in research, which

Read Full Review at yahoo.com