A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Angell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Angell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Angell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Angell graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Angell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Angell MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Angell practice?
- Dr. Scott Angell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Angell practices Urology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See Mountain View Urologists.