A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brunner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brunner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunner graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Brunner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Davis Brunner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Brunner practice?
- Dr. Scott Brunner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Brunner practices Family Medicine near Cypress, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Cypress Family Physicians.