Ophthalmologist (eyes)

by Robin C on May 13th, 2015

I was especially pleased and intrigued with Dr. Cherne's suggestion to include non-prescription nutritional supplements to assist my vision recovery. His advice was invaluable and it worked!

May 8th, 2015

Fabulous experience. Very professional, not stuffy or too familiar. Best group in Lane Co.

by Jill Harwood on Apr 10th, 2015

He did my husband's cataract surgeries and did an excellent job.

I would consult first with many questions show details I would consult first with many questions
by Diana j on Feb 26th, 2014

At first I thought the office would be well managed as the staff seemed very nice...then after waiting hours for the dr to come in I realized there's a problem. Both times I saw this physician he was running no less than 2 hours late. No one came in the room to tell us why we're waiting...we he did suggest a laser surgery to relieve eye pressure for my right eye I knew he hadn't done the proper testing first. I've had a genetic issue since birth so I'm very educated as to what is safe for my vision... I sent him a letter of my disappointment regarding his mismanaged time and lack of proper testing for my case. No reply. I felt he might be a Lens Jockey...one who can make good money off surgeries. I did seek another opinion and so grateful I did...I'd use caution...