A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Weiner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Weiner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Scott Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Weiner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.