A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Weiner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Weiner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Scott Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Weiner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.