A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dorfner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Dorfner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dorfner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Dorfner DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Dorfner practice?
- Dr. Scott Dorfner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Dorfner practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Burlington Internists.