A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brown, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Brown MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Scott Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Brown practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Physiatrists and Baltimore Pain Management Doctors.