A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Garberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Garberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Garberman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garberman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Francis Garberman MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Garberman practice?
- Dr. Scott Garberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Garberman practices Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Surgeons.