A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Karlene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Karlene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Karlene, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Dermal Fillers
- Infectious Disease
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlene graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karlene has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Baxter Karlene MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Karlene practice?
- Dr. Scott Karlene has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Karlene practices Dermatology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Flushing, MI.
See Flint Dermatologists.