Learn more about Dr. Scott Kripke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kripke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kripke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kripke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kripke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kripke graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kripke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Kripke MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Kripke practice?
- Dr. Scott Kripke has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kripke practices Surgery near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Surgeons.