A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Kripke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Kripke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kripke
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kripke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Kripke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kripke graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kripke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Kripke MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Kripke practice?
- Dr. Scott Kripke has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Kripke practices Surgery near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Surgeons.