Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Leeds
Dr. Scott Leeds, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Leeds is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Leeds has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Leeds has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Leeds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Stephanie Fein
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Keyvan Yousefi
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi16