A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lippman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lippman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lippman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lippman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Lippman MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Lippman practice?
- Dr. Scott Lippman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lippman practices Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See La Jolla Oncologists.