Learn more about Dr. Scott Lippman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lippman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lippman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lippman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lippman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Lippman practice?
Dr. Scott Lippman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, La Jolla Oncologists, and La Jolla Pathologists.